susanredmanryan

Fabulous decor selection inside & out! Are the rugs weather resistant?

Susan Redman
8 years ago
The rugs are so striking but will they hold up in poor weather? Could you share where they are from and what they might be made of? Thanks!
Bay Street Port Melbourne · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Exceed Group Pty Ltd
    8 years ago
    Hi Susan. We got these outdoors rugs from Fenton & Fenton. They are fantastic - bright, light & very durable. have a look at their website - in the section of outdoor rugs. I hope that helps.
  • Susan Redman
    Original Author
    8 years ago
    Thanks. That's great info!
  • PRO
    CatwalkRugs
    8 years ago
    Normally these types are 'fairly' weather resistant but you'd have to be pretty cautious about leaving them outside 24/7. It's difficult to say which material exactly but they're most likely Nylon, PVC, and/or polyester. Benefits of this these are: mould proof, mildew resistant , and UV treated to reduce colour fading.

Probably a bit too much info for your question, but could be useful if you're currently looking for outdoor rugs!
  • PRO
    Exceed Group Pty Ltd
    8 years ago
    Also - the other good thing about the outdoor 'rugs' - they are very light and so are easy to roll-up and move indoors should you wish to, We love them!
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.