resurfacedesigns

client reviews

Hello,
I'm new to Houzz and I'm having problems with my client reviews to build my profile.
The issue isn't with Houzz or the software but just with getting info back from my clients.

I emailed 3 clients a few weeks ago, one of whom replied and filled in the forms to give me a review. The other two haven't replied and I don't want to be seen as a supplier who hassles his clients. I do already have glowing reviews from both the outstanding clients but I understand Houzz's review process requires them to effectively review afresh. Is there any way I can submit these 2 older reviews as I feel the sales were relatively low value and they're unlikely to take the time to review a furniture sale, however pleased they were with their purchase.
Best wishes

Steve

Comment (1)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.