what size is bath? demensions and water capacity

athas
11 years ago
Echo Beach · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    KBC Developments
    11 years ago
    The bathtub is a Duravit - Happy D #700019 series - see there website for the capacity. Here is there link to the bathtub. http://www.duravit.us/website/homepage/products/product_overview/series/happy_d.us-en.html/p-96473
  • nimapatel1029
    11 years ago
    Who makes the flooring? I am interested in purchasing.
  • PRO
    KBC Developments
    11 years ago
    What you see is concrete with a decorative cement based coating called ARDEX SD-M.
    It can be customized to achieve the look you are trying to achieve, whether in a residential or commercial space.

This floor has a specific shade made up for the client, which allows them to specify if they want it lighter or darker, more blue or more gray, and so on.

Samples are specifically developed for approval on each project, allowing it to be suited to the design, aesthetic and environment of the home.

System One Floors helped us on this project.
    Contact Kevin at www.systemonefloor.ca
    for more details.
  • Tina Lubarsky
    11 years ago
    Hello, This is a beautiful bathroom! What are the dark wall tiles? And, does the sealed cement get slippery when wet?
  • PRO
    KBC Developments
    10 years ago
    The floor has a waxed finish on it to minimizes the slip.
    The wall tiles are porcelain.
    Contact a local supplier to see their current collection to find something similar.

Thank you!
    www.kbcdevelopments.com
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.