elise_williams

More gorgeous jewel tones. Drool

Elise Williams
9 years ago
I'd love to know the dimensions and price of this rug. The colors are just what I'm looking to do our new home in Ireland in.
Rugs · More Info

Comments (3)

• PRO
    User
    9 years ago
    You can find the information you are looking for in a couple of different ways depending on how you are using Houzz. If you are on a computer, click the green "more info" link. If you are using the app, tap on the photo. Either way you should see a link to a vendor or store. Follow that link for further information or pricing.
  • PRO
    Main Street Rugs
    9 years ago
    Hello Ms. Williams,

This is an antique, 100 year old Russian Kazak rug. The size is 3.5 x 6.1. The price is $6,000. It is still available for purchase, we can ship it right away. Let us know if you have any other questions!

For more information check out our blog post on Kazak rugs:
    https://plus.google.com/104164082287271549248/posts/X8gkURPucoF

Main Street Oriental Rugs - 410 - 313 - 9090 - www.mainstreetoritentalrugs.com
  • Elise Williams
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    It is stunning, thank you so very much for the information.
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.