hinapopat

love the fridge / freezer, wine cooler - what brand is it?

Hina Popat
9 years ago
Contemporary Kitchen · More Info

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Nicholas Anthony
    9 years ago
    Hi Hina,

the refrigeration is from Gaggenau -

http://nicholas-anthony.co.uk/gaggenau.html

Please let us know if you need any further information (:
    Hina Popat thanked Nicholas Anthony
  • Hina Popat
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Thank you for your reply. I am desperately trying to get a price list for Gaggenau appliances to plan and budget into my new kitchen? Do you have a full brochure and do you supply them?
    PS. Love the kitchen - the texture in the table is gorgeous.
    I want to design an island which has different surfaces: 1. Cooking area (Granite ot corian) 2. Seated Eating Area (Wood or glass) 3. Underneath - some kind of gloss / functional storage?
    Also looking at different shaped island - circle with half circle (sort of an 8 design!)
    Wish me luck??
  • PRO
    Nicholas Anthony
    9 years ago
    Hi Hina,

It is wonderful to see you are so excited about your new design ideas - they sound great! We do indeed have a full brochure, though this is not in digital form and yes we do indeed supply Gaggenau; they are our main kitchen appliance brand.

In which region are you based? I could direct you towards our closest showroom and from there our design team would be more than happy to talk you through design ideas and Gaggenau appliances (:
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.