buckleup2000

Style Showdown: Which sink wins?

Luke Buckle
9 years ago
Here are four very different styles we've found on Houzz. Which basin tickes your fancy?

Comments (19)

• bgfuqua
    9 years ago
    none of them.
  • PRO
    Dawson & Clinton
    9 years ago
    They are all pretty extreme versions of different styles, but I love the concrete and exposed plumbing sinks. The more classic and traditional has never really been my favorite.
  • makaloco
    9 years ago
    I voted country style because it's more "me" but also like the concrete sink and red tiles. Don't care for the lights above it, though.
  • myownstyle13
    9 years ago
    None.
  • User
    9 years ago
    For a powder room I'd take the concrete sink. Agree those sconces are hideous.
  • PRO
    SoCal Contractor
    9 years ago
    I don't care too much for the pictures, but I would choose concrete out of the ones listed. Exposed pipe looks nice in some spaces, just a little extreme in the picture above.
  • dkvhaus
    9 years ago
    Fountain Sink?
    I have never seen one until now!
    Love the idea for powder room
  • crowley48
    9 years ago
    They're all pretty ugly, IMO. But to each his own. If I had to choose, it'd have to be the concrete.
  • PRO
    LineBox Studio
    9 years ago
    Cool concrete ones we did
    9 years ago
    Concrete sink the best of a sorry bunch.ry
  • User
    9 years ago
    Wouldn't get any, but the concrete looks sharp.
  • PRO
    Eskandari Stone
    9 years ago
    My vote is for Concrete one. Concrete sink gives a bathroom a unique and modern look.
  • Tricia Robinson
    9 years ago
    Sorry but I wouldn't have any of them in my home.
  • PRO
    Gilmans Kitchens and Baths
    9 years ago
    All of them present something special, as long as in the right space. My personal aesthetic just dies for the concrete.

- Janis, GKB
  • PRO
    User
    9 years ago
    This poll is a bit silly. It depends on the installation. I do like the exposed plumbing, but then the concrete is hard to beat as well.
  • PRO
    Lehonde Mills Plumbing
    7 years ago

Concrete looks good, not with red tiles though

• LesleyH
    7 years ago
    none
  • PRO
    The Perth Property Co.
    7 years ago

love the exposed plumbing

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.