shutterstyleireland

Conservatory Plantation Shutters - From Unused Room to Favourite Space

Our client originally contacted us to get a quotation for blinds for her conservatory. Upon seeing the space, Michael advised that Plantation Shutters would make a room out of the conservatory and would be more functional for heat retention and privacy. The client was concerned that Plantation Shutters would be too expensive, but once she received our quote, she realised how competitive our prices are.

Susan thus opted for 2.5" louver plantation shutters in Silk White with a Centre Tilt Wand for her windows and for her French Doors, she chose tensioned Pleated Blinds in White Crush fabric. She has since let us know that she is very happy with the result and now uses the conservatory as another room in the house, which she had never done previously.

Comment (1)

• PRO
    ShutterStyle Ireland
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    If you would like to contact us - please get in touch with Michael on 087-2128007 or email michael@shuttersofdublin.com
    www.shuttersofdublin.com
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.