sjn2040

Help with colours please

S N
9 days ago

Hi All, I'm back here for some suggestions. The master bedroom and hallway this time.
Struggling to decide a wall colour for the bedroom. Either a safe choice of soft white or debating an olive green that looks beautiful, but I'm not sure it goes well with the wardrobes. The floor is laminate wood floor. The headboard of the bed is grey with a texture..
Stairs - debating whether to keep the wood colour and varnish or stain it change it to white/grey.
Just for context, we have a midnight blue kitchen, quartz worktops, white walls, and tiled kitchen.
Planning to paint one wall in the living room, dark navy, one wallpapered with a pattern and a long wall of soft white with a light chocolate/white media wall.
Most other bedrooms will be soft white like brilliant white.
Just want the whole house to come together rather than look like piece meal work if you see what I mean..
Thank you very much in advance

Comments (12)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.