orlac2

Help with bedroom colour

orlac2

Hi, I have just started to decorate my guest bedroom, and I'm having doubts about my choices so far!

Initially, I found the Laura Ashley josette duck egg wallpaper, and decided to paper the wall behind the bed in this. Next, I chose the wall colour (happy with the colour on walls to the left and right of the bed, and I'm not looking to repaint these). Bed has just arrived which is a light grey, again I'm happy with the style/colour of the bed, but......

Do these work together?? I had been planning on introducing some soft pink furnishings to break up the blue/grey. Is the wallpaper the wrong choice? Should I consider another colour wallpaper, or even another paint colour?

Open to all colour/decor suggestions,

Thanks