mybespokeroom

Modern and retro home office

My Bespoke Room
14 days ago

These homeowners have masterfully reimagined their corridor into a workspace that echoes the vibrant energy of the 70s, creating an inviting area that beckons you to eagerly dive into your daily tasks. 📝

Before

After

By introducing a new partition wall, sleek double pocket doors, and incorporating a vintage mid-century wall unit, they've crafted an office space that marries chic design with practicality. The addition of pocket doors offers the luxury of seclusion for those moments requiring undivided attention or privacy during conference calls.

If your home office feels lackluster, let the transformation of this space spark some creativity for your own setup. Draw inspiration from our gallery of previously revamped workspaces.

Comment

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.