webuser_775224623

Are you or have you renovated a period property?

Studio Smith
last month

Clients are the very back bone of everything we do here at Studio Smith Interior Design and after listening to my friends and family talk about how hard renovating is, I wanted to create a pack that is designed specifically to help period property homeowners renovate and help make the process easier – why period properties? This is my niche; my area of expertise and I understand how tricky they can be.

But…I need to hear from more of you, if you could spare 5 minutes of your time, I would absolutely love to hear more about your renovations, the trials and tribulations and fundamentality what you wish you’d known. That way, with your help I can devise a pack that can really help by save people time, effort and energy. The questionnaire is completely anonymous, I won’t be collecting any data, just information on your renovations.

If you follow the link: https://forms.gle/3pAoGKUyWE3xj8Ah9

Thank you in advance for your time and please if you have any questions I would love to hear from you.

Jessica

Studio Smith Interior Design

jessica@studiosmithinteriors.co.uk

www.studiosmithinteriors.co.uk

Comment

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.