Cambridge Pavers vs Nicolock pavers

eroma
9 years ago
Which pavers have the better reviews.

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Nicolock Paving Stones and Retaining Walls
    9 years ago
    Nicolock offers better color and value for your buck. I would be more than happy to speak directly with you if you would like.
  • Amr Salem
    9 years ago

Hello, i would like to speak to you about Nicolock if you don't mind, because I'm going to do my drive way soon and everybody told me to go with Cambridge, so can you please call me if you have a chance . Thanks my name is Joseph 7186374971

• alainicole
    8 years ago

Amr did you get an answer. Everyone seems to say that Cambridge holds their color better and it's more durable but I'm unsure. I'm also a NYer

• PRO
    Nicolock Paving Stones and Retaining Walls
    8 years ago

Hi alainicole.

Thanks so much for your interest.

We're very proud of our Paver-Shield™ pavers and believe your investment is far too valuable to not have color through and through. As pavers without Paver-Shield™ wear, the thin veneer and color tint exposes aggregate over time making them appear faded. Our pavers with Paver-Shield™ have a tight, smooth surface texture and will not expose heavy aggregate as they wear. Our iron oxide pigments are guaranteed not to fade. Our pavers have color from top to bottom throughout the paver ensuring a lifetime of beauty. Hope this helps give you some clarity!

Where in New York are you located? We'd be more than happy to put you in touch with a representative who can answer any other questions you may have (with no pressure to purchase). Of course, if there are any other questions you'd like to ask here, we're also happy to do so.

Wishing you the best of luck with your project and hoping we can help!

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.