rose0246

Renovating Office Space/Building to Industrial Office/Construction Co.

rose0246
10 years ago
We bought a very old building that was a lumber yard, must renovate the entire building inside and out. We own a construction company and want a stylish industrial look inside and a nice look outside also, we're thinking driveit on the outside. We need local places to buy and look at products. We're in York, PA, Baltimore, MD. is only 45 minutes away and Philadelphia(prefer not to go there) is 1 1/2 hours away. Help please.

Comments (6)

• PRO
    HERE Design and Architecture
    10 years ago
    Sounds like a great project. Use the Pro Finder to locate architects in your area whose work you like. Most people post reviews so you can see what people have to say about them. Good luck!
  • tsudhonimh
    10 years ago
    Do you have pictures of the existing building, some pictures of interior and exteriors you like? It really helps the discussion.

How old is "very old"? It might adapt nicely to a steampunk-industrial look
  • PRO
    rose0246
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    I love that idea, steampunk-industrial look, can I find pictures on here? My husband is doing all the ripping out and framing of the building, everything has to be demolished, so pictures aren't a good idea at this time.
  • PRO
    rose0246
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    can you give me other industrial avenues I can look under, I never heard of that before, I'm just the decorator because it's my husband and decorating is my hobby and I did his present office, which he loves.
  • PRO
    Narofsky Architecture + ways2design
    10 years ago
    I would recommend you look into Viroc on the exterior. It's a wonderful maintenence free fiber cement product. I am using it on a guest house just outside of Baltimore, so it is available locally.
  • PRO
    Scott-Systems
    6 years ago

Our USA Made & Manufactured Float-Frame brackets create a "floating" modern look. Float-Frame brackets by Scott-Systems, a Veteran owned company, "LEVITATES" any surface, offer significant strength, & easy installation! Great for Commercial, Industrial, Home Owners, Builders, Remodelers, etc. Contact us for more information! info@scott-systems.com

Float-Frame by Scott-Systems · More Info

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.