melissa_barnes255

Paint colour for bookcases in sitting room

Dell123
I've got some Billy Bookcases that I am going to hack and paint the back of. However I need help deciding on what colour to paint them. I don't yet have a theme in my sitting room as I have just moved into the house and have sofa that was given to me (is a dark brown colour). However I will below are colour swatches from the sofa I want (sorry they are small). I also have an Ikea expedit unit with doors in it that are Turquoise. The room paint is Colour Trend Pebble beach, however that might not stay once I get my sofa which is probably 12mths away...once I know my dog has grown out of the chewing stage! The pebble beach in the corner where the bookcases will be going gets more shadow and not as much light so it would be simiiarish to the sample below, however other parts of the room it looks lighter - I can't find a sample I can post as a photo so here is a link to it.
http://www.bromboroughpaints.co.uk/product/975/140/PebbleBeach
So any ideas for colours for the backs of the bookcases would be great.