mybespokeroom

A Mid-century plywood kitchen of dreams

My Bespoke Room
last month

At My Bespoke Room, we are passionate about making the most out of every inch of space in your home, all while creating a beautiful space that matches your personal style.

For just £395 per room, you'll be paired with your very own personal interior designer who will work closely with you to bring your ideal room to life. You can expect customised layouts, stunning visuals, a variety of furniture choices, as well as special discounts and guidance for stress-free shopping. Leave all the heavy lifting to us so you can sit back and relax.

Need some creative spark to revamp your space?Click here to explore more of our previous projects. ❤️ Let’s start creating your dream space!

#KitchenDesign #KitchenInspo #KitchenDecor #MidCenturyModern #MidCentury #MidCenturyDesign #HomeDecor #Interiors

Comment

Ireland
    Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.