Shower flipper/deflector screen

2 months ago

I'm looking for a 300mm flipper panel that can fold against the wall it's fitted to. Basically a longer narrower bathscreen with 180° flex.
There are lots that fit to a glass screen but I need one to hinge to a tiled surface.....can anyone help?

Comments (2)

Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.