nocal

what is the measurements of the shower niche? Did you use a prefab?

Nora Callahan
8 months ago
I am looking to put in a tall narrow niche like the one that you have and was wondering if you used a specific prefab
MASTER BATHROOM - Porcelain White Marble Tile, Gray Hexagon Shower Floor · More Info

Comment (1)

• PRO
    Custom Surface Solutions
    8 months ago

Thx for your inquiry.

The niche / shower box was custom framed. I used 1/4” Hardie Backer board on inside sides and back. You could also use Schluter Kerdi waterproofing membrane. The shelves are 2cm quartz counter top material supported by the tile on sides and back. You could also use Schluter Shelf-N. I believe the boxes are 12w x 16h.

Use the link below to view a similar but shorter 3-shelf niche / shower box that I used Schluter Shelf-N and profile edge.

MASTER BATHROOM - TENG https://www.houzz.com/photos/master-bathroom-teng-contemporary-bathroom-austin-phvw-vp~191309850

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.