rebecca_west90

Small bathroom solution needed, please help

Rebecca W
11 months ago

Hi there, we very recently moved into a new house and we find ourselves needing a solution with our bathrooms which are both very small. We have one shower cubicle in the en-suite in 2nd bedroom. Our family bathroom is small as i think some space must have been taken out to create the en-suite next door. We really want another shower, not just the shower in the en-suite, and thinking any solution (if there is one) would be a shower over bath. Big however though, you can see from the photo and floorplan there is a window where the wall mounted shower equipment would go so we cannot do that, unless it was on the side wall but then where would the shower screen go? l would massively appreciate, if there are any, any suggested solutions of how we could fit a shower bath instead of what is currently there (we need to have a bath as we are expecting). We did discuss knocking the bathroom and study into one but i dont think our equity would cover this and what needs to be done on creating open plan downstairs. Any help would be great! thanks

Estate agency photo:

Comments (6)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.