lauren_roberts36

Colour experts please help! - Neutral wall colour

Lauren Roberts
last year
last modified: last year

Hi,

We have a newly built south facing kitchen/diner/living extension and ordered our kitchen due to arrive in a couple weeks, builders want to get on with painting and we are stuck!

Looking for a colour for the walls of the open plan back (photo attached of space) which will contrast enough with white skirting and coving. but dont just want a boring 'beige' space.

Colours we have looked at are LG Slaked Lime 105 (maybe not contrasting enough with skirting), Dulux Summer Linen (maybe too yellow)

Want to make this a really warm, natural space, got a velvet stone colour sofa coming and will add tones of green with rug, plants, with door & frame to utility painted studio green? A third accent colour needed?

Anyone got any other fabulous ideas to help us out? :)

Image below, standing where our L shaped kitchen will be, island where the plaster bags are

Kitchen layout

Comments (5)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.