nina_kati

Authentic Feng Shui & Vaastu Webinar 10:00 Saturday 26 March 2022

Delighted to be speaking on Authentic Feng Shui at One Step Beyond's first webinar of 2022 'The Ancient Holistic Practices of Feng Shui & Vaastu and their Impact on our Living & Work Spaces, Architecture & Interior Design'. Dr. Angel Dezfoulian (Vaastu expert and holistic life coach based in New Delhi with a masters in international relations and politics, and psychology, and a PHD in international environmental law) is presenting on the importance and use of Vaastu. This exciting webinar, hosted by Rumi Saifullah in Bangladesh (rumi.saifullah@gmail.com) and co hosted by Ms Nipa in Singapore, takes place Saturday 26th March at 10:00 UK time/15:30 India/14:00 Dubai/16:00 Dhaka/18:00 Singapore/21:00 Japan. Both 20 minute talks will be followed by a Q&A session so please join us and put forward your questions!

#fengshuitips #fengshuimaster #fengshuilifestyle #vaastu #VaastuTips #VaastuExpert #VaastuRemedies #holisticdesign #biophilicdesign #architecture #wellnesstips #healthyhome #interiorinspo #onestepbeyond #artmissangeldezfoulian #ninakati

One Step Beyond

Comment

Ireland
    Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.