narutowojti

Lightning ideas 35sqrm flat

NarutoWojti
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

Hi everyone,

I am thinking about arranging the lights in the apartment. Below is the arrangement of the rooms and the probable arrangement of the furniture. (btw. The color of the furniture is pretty random. The walls will probably be light olive or light beige.)

The living room + workplace: Apart from office lamps, I think about LEDs attached to desks or to the ceiling. It would give a nice ambient light while working or watching movies on a projector. Please, advise.

I am also thinking of giving some LEDs behind the sideboard to attract attention (sideboard will be white or wooden) and track lighting (with Hue Philips or sth) above a sofa to read a book and to have light for the coffee table (forgot to add the model).

Will I need some main light source when there are so many LEDs and these 3 bulbs above the sofa? Any other ideas? Please, advise. (BTW. windows face south).

The hall: I think 3 ceiling tube lights would be enough. It should be able to illuminate the hall and the wardrobe inside. Should they be further away from the closet? Too close to the closet can look odd. The light switches for the hall and living room will be mounted on that wall.

Bedroom annex: Same as in the hall + above the bed headboard maybe 2 sconce (some concrete examples would be nice)

or some LED stick wall lamp (though it will be hard to read a book in bed):

BUT I think the best and the most expensive option would be false ceiling with RGB LED strip (to create a mood :D) and 3 spot lights above headboard and 3 near the closet.

Theoretically, a book shelves separating the "bedroom" and the living room would cover this jump caused by the false ceiling. But in practice it may look bad. Can be a bit overwhelming / claustrophobic. Although the LEDs will add quite a lot of depth. hmmm Have you ever met with something like this?

The kitchen: LEDs under the cabinets and 3 track lighting (or 3 ceiling tube lights) above working countertop. Will I also need a main light source? Should i add the track lightning above the window too (blue line)? Kitchen is not that small but tricky because of the huge window.

The kitchen will have such fronts and a countertop (probably).

And i think that is it. I appreciate for any answers and ideas. I would love to hear other suggestions for example for arranging furniture and plants (maybe instead of this large plant in the living room I will give a hanging pot and put an air purifier on the floor? There are 2 heating pipes in the corner.)

Thank you! :)

Comment

Ireland
    Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.