chanti1

Black or Anthracite towel radiator?

chanti1
2 years ago

In our small bathroom renovation we’re having black taps, black shower over the bath and a black trimmed bath screen.. A comb shape towel radiator will be on the opposite wall to the loo, sink and shower. Although black obviously springs to mind for this, am also considering anthracite. Would this look okay? They’re starting the work next week and I can’t keep dithering!

Comments (5)

• tamp75
    2 years ago

Think I’d stick with black.

chanti1 thanked tamp75
  • chanti1
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Thanks for your reply. I’ve spent so much time researching and choosing stuff for the bathroom I can’t think straight anymore. As the bathroom is small I think what I’d really like is a radiator colour that doesn’t ‘jump out‘ so much on that wall. The anthracite is nearly black anyway so wouldn’t have made much difference. Perhaps I should just bite the bullet and go with the black, making it a feature and stop fretting about it.

• Sonia
    2 years ago

What colour is the wall where the radiator will go? If you can match that it will make it sort of disappear?

chanti1 thanked Sonia
  • chanti1
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Thanks for your reply Sonia. True to form I haven't fully decided on a wall colour as yet. You've reminded me that if necessary I can paint the radiator to blend it in if I don't like the end result. I've done this in the past to liven up boring rads. Feeling much better about it now!

• PRO
    Eerospace Ltd
    2 years ago

I would stick to the same finish for everything. sometimes if you put 1 different item in, it might look out of place or like it was an incorrect item. consistency is key :)

chanti1 thanked Eerospace Ltd
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.