pere_dot

Integrated dishwasher fitting faceplate

Peregrine Dot
27 days ago

I recently purchased an integrated dishwasher, but it was delivered without brackets to attach the kitchen door/faceplate to the front of the machine. The seller of the machine say that they don't include them, but the fitters who installed the machine said they're included as standard with integrated machines, and that the brackets can't be bought separately (together we looked online but couldn't find any). I tried contacting the manufacturer but they haven't responded. I'm now stuck with a machine that I can't attach a faceplate to.

How should I resolve this? Can't believe this isn't a thing that's easily fixable as surely everyone who buys an integrated machine needs to attach a faceplate to the front of it!

The model is HiSense HV671C60UK.

• Sonia
    27 days ago

My cupboard door facing was supplied by the kitchen company as was my integrated dishwasher. could you contact your kitchen manufacturer and see if they can help?

• Peregrine Dot
    27 days ago

Thanks, I'll give that a try.

Lifestyle Kitchens
    27 days ago

If it was brand new then it comes with 6x 38mm torx screws, 4x 25mm torx screws, double sided tape, a couple of long spacers and some other bits, to fit the door you use some of the double sided tape so you can offer the door in place, then use the 6 longer screws to fix the door facia. No brackets involved. I downloaded the fitting instructions from the hisense website and it gives quite clear instructions so might be worth getting your installer to read the installation instructions.