southaxholme

Replace mock tudor help please!!!

SouthAxholme
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

Want to replace the Tudor with cladding. Do we go cream or dark wood? Would be so greatful for a mock up 🙏🙂

Comments (4)

• SouthAxholme
    Original Author
    2 years ago

• rinked
    2 years ago
    last modified: 2 years ago

Wood or just paint the cream a darker color to create less contrast. And perhaps make the garage doors looks the same.

• PRO
    Kingfisher Designs
    2 years ago

I know a lot of people are going off the mock Tudor beams but cladding often looks as bad, have you considered painting the beams instead? they can look great in greys?

This thread asked the same question as you, and they ended up painting them instead and really liked them, take a look ;)

https://www.houzz.co.uk/discussions/6090267/i-want-to-remove-the-mock-tudor-look-and-render#n=48

SouthAxholme thanked Kingfisher Designs
  • SouthAxholme
    Original Author
    2 years ago

The issue we have is that there is rotting so it will have to all come off and be redone regardless 😭

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.