paint/plaster decorating help

Taffer Rauf

Hi

Can someone please guide me on how to fix the attached - doesn't need to be perfect/any decent fix will do. Will really appreciate giving a list of tools/items I need to purchase too for this in addition to other guidance.

First is an area on the wall next to door which seems to be chipping away over time.. started small.. (in the kitchen/lounge)... (in addition there are some spilled tea colouring which guess needs paint over it)

Second is an area behind the sink in the kitchen/lounge where paint seems to be peeling off

Thank you very much

(Complete novice at DIY here so sorry if this is too basic for some of the experienced folk/guidance much appreciated)

Comment (1)