griksla_news

Need help for wall decoration in long hallway

odette87
7 years ago

It is a long hallway with lots of doors going into rooms. the carpet is dark blue. don't want to paint all the whole wall as it is a bit dark if all the doors are closed '(light will come only from the entrance and the lounge as there's no doors) and it's quite narrow (1.05metre) so can't really put furniture so I was wondering about doing 2 horizontal lines of blue paint in the middle of the wall, then add some pictures, but would be glad of your ideas.

on this photo I am standing near the lounge door (or entrance as there's no door). all the doors of the rooms are open

on this one I am next to the entrance wich is after the lounge (all doors open)

on the right there's the kitchen then the bathroom then cupboard (doors closed) then a bedroom. on the left, after radiator, 2 bedrooms.

and on this one I am on the other end (next to the bedrooms). the door (or rather the handle) you can see on the oposite wall is the one for the dinning, on the right the lounge then the entrance, on the left the kitchen then the bathroom and the cubpoard.

Comments (2)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.