karen_furness

Unloved hallway

Karen Furness
2 years ago

Hello everyone I am looking for ideas for a cramped unloved hallway. I have tried many colours, the latest being grey and have not loved any of them. I thought the grey would be my ideal but it just gets so scuffed and looks awful now - worse than when I started. It is a very narrow hallway and has just been used as a dumping ground even though I try not to let that happen. We have 2 shoe cupboards but that just seemed to be an excuse for people to buy more shoes.

Comments (2)

• User
    2 years ago

You need a scuff resistant paint like Dulux Easy Care. Could you post photos please?

• Sonia
    2 years ago

Yes a photo would help. Hall and stairs are the most high traffic areas so I think we all have similar problems. I’m waiting for my decorator to tidy ours up next month! Do not despair.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.