eileenmeara

Tiny sofa to share with my dog

eileenmeara
2 years ago

I'm renovating a boat.. a bermuda wide beam and ive got to the point where I'm looking for a very small sofa. My problem us that the doorway is very tight - width 58cms, height 150 cms. If I can get one onboard the available space is max 150cms wide by 100 cms deep and 88cms high. I could go for chairs but i'd like my lovely dog to be able to cuddle up to me in the evenings. Has anyone got any ideas?

Comments (4)

• Juliet Docherty
    2 years ago

These sofas come in different sizes and are guaranteed to fit through any door way as they are assembled on delivery.

https://swyfthome.com/collections/model-01/products/model-01-linen-2-seater-sofa-seaglass

eileenmeara thanked Juliet Docherty
  • PRO
    OnePlan
    2 years ago

Some sofas come in a box and you put them together ? That might be useful ( I keep seeing adverts for them on Instagram )

eileenmeara thanked OnePlan
  • eileenmeara
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Thanks.. ill keep my eyes on those!

• Sonia
    2 years ago

This is one of the box ones. This ad popped up on Facebook. I would check their reviews on Trustpilot.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.