mmoloney120872

Pink Hexagon Tile paint match

Mairead Moloney
3 years ago

Would love your thoughts on best paint colour to match this beautiful pink hexagon tile. It’s going in downstairs toilet in area for wall hung toilet wall & mounted taps/sink. Looking at skimming stone, ammonite or strong white F&B. Would love your opinion’s. Many thanks 🙏

Comments (7)

• Sonia
    3 years ago

I think Ammonite would be less of a clash? My friend has it in her cloakroom and it’s lovely. Not too dark.

• Juliet Docherty
    3 years ago

It depends on what is on the floor? Do you want tiles to 'match' the tiles exactly or a lighter version of a similar colour?

• Mairead Moloney
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Morning Sonia & Juliet thanks for responding. We have gone with the porcelain tile that’s I also in the kitchen. Claybrook do a nice plaster cast colour also. Thanks

• Juliet Docherty
    3 years ago

Skimming Stone looks good to me. I have it in my bathroom and it looks lovely in natural light as well as artificial.

• Mairead Moloney
    Original Author
    3 years ago

We like skimming stone also. Thought the warm undertones would go well with both wall & floor. We also have Ammonite on kitchen walls Sonia & that goes well also. The sample looks darker in the toilet as no natural light on it. Thanks girls, you certainly have great eye for detail & what works well 🙌🏻

• Marylee H
    3 years ago

• Mairead Moloney
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Thanks Marylee beautiful colours

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.