webuser_329637109

Dodgy Maintenance Work? Take a Survey

HU-329637109
3 years ago

Its 7 am. You wake up for work and it is dark and cold outside. You try to take a shower. And realise there is no hot water. Is this horror story familiar to you? Have you lived the nightmare of having no hot water for a day, or having to move your belongings because an engineer is unexpectedly coming to fix your boiler/heating?

If you are like me and you are tired of unreliable maintenance work or you have had unpleasant experiences with engineers and technicians in the past, I would really like to hear what you have to say! I am Alice and I work for Aspect Maintenance; we are currently conducting some research in order to improve our services and we believe we can benefit from hearing your experience.
I would really appreciate if you could spare a couple of minutes to fill out our survey.

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=J5zOk7I78k62hhgp3k8lhBmswp2NP4lBnDW0YkZJQW9UMkNYVE5XRUpFUUowVkxJMVJKNE1BMzQwSS4u

Thank you!

Comment

Ireland
    Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.