grazzer100

En suite layout help! 2.2m x 3.3m

grazzer100

Hi there I’m hoping for a bit of advice on the en suite layout. I have been flip flopping with this and not sure what will work best.

Shower is 900 x 1200 and bath is 1700 - not sure if I’ll go with double or single vanity- there’s a skylight over this area which is about a metre. I don’t want bathroom to feel cramped but conscious there doesn’t seem to be much room for storage.

Pic of drawing attached - other idea was to put shower along the other (2200 wall) and turn the toilet to the side. Spotted a picture of this idea and liked the look of it but I’ve no idea if my space is too tight! Any suggestions very much appreciated!

Thank you

Comment