lauren_gaylord

COLOR

Lauren Gaylord
4 years ago
DOES THIS 80" COME IN ANY OTHER COLOR??
Daria 80" Double Vanity, Dark Gray, White Carrara Marble Top, Square Sinks · More Info

Comments (43)

• PRO
    Luxvanity
    4 years ago

Hi Lauren,

We do have Espresso and White color for this model. However, the latest inventory said low in stock for both. I have to ask the manufacturer if they still have it. If not, you may have to wait for back order until 03/30.

Thank you,

Yanny/Luxvanity

• Lauren Gaylord
    Original Author
    4 years ago

iF YOU'RE CHECIKING WITH THE MANUFACTURER, CAN YOU SEE IF THEY CARRY ANY OTHER COLORS BESIDES THESE 3?? tHANKS. i'LL LIKE TO MAKE A DECISION BY FRIDAY.

• PRO
    Luxvanity
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

Hi Lauren,

I think they have new color in dark blue, but it hasn't released to us yet. I will ask on Mon and let you know.

• Lauren Gaylord
    Original Author
    4 years ago

great. pls lmk on Monday

• PRO
    Luxvanity
    4 years ago

Hi Lauren,

The dark blue will not be available until 04/01.

• Lauren Gaylord
    Original Author
    4 years ago

I would like the dark blue. can i purchase it now with a delivery on 4/1

• PRO
    Luxvanity
    4 years ago

Hi Lauren,

You may place order later when the item is in stock, because we cannot set up the lead time too long. About the delivery, you may not be able to get it by 04/01 because that's the estimate date for the new arrivals. Then, you will have to add 2 business days for processing time plus additional shipping time approx. 4-8 business days depending where you are located. Item ships from San Fernando, CA.

Thank you,

Yanny

• Lauren Gaylord
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Thanks for the update. Hmmm, I don't need it by 4/1 but by 5/1. Do you think that's doable?

• PRO
    Luxvanity
    4 years ago

Hi Lauren,

Yes, I believe so. Please just post question through this portal and I will respond to you when the date is closer to 04/01. I should have the new listing ready for you to place order by then. Also, the timing is perfect if you need it by 05/01. It would take approx. 2 weeks for you to get the item. You can inspect it and just in case there is damage, you have enough time to wait for replacement. Please let me know if you have further questions.

Thank you,

Yanny/Luxvanity

• Lauren Gaylord
    Original Author
    4 years ago

thanks!

• Lauren Gaylord
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Not sure what you mean by posting question through this portal? Is this not the way to do this? sorry. Last question. Will the price for the blue vanity be the same? as the dark grey???

• PRO
    Luxvanity
    4 years ago

Hi Lauren,

It's just to remind me that I have to check if the blue vanity already in stock. About the price, I don't know yet because this is the new model. Normally, same model with different colors are the same price. Upon the item is in stock, I will create a new listing and will send you the link through this portal so you don't have to search for the model.

• Lauren Gaylord
    Original Author
    4 years ago

ok

• Lauren Gaylord
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Hi again MS. Yanny,

I found a Brittany 36" Single Vanity Black Onyx,, 3CM Classic White Quartz top. Can this come without the top? I just need the vanity. Please lmk

• PRO
    Luxvanity
    4 years ago

Hi Lauren,

Do you know what is the MPN#? I don't recognize this model. Maybe a different seller carries this model.

• Lauren Gaylord
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Disregard the last question. Any news on the 80" blue?

• PRO
    Luxvanity
    4 years ago

Hi Lauren,

I will ask the manufacturer on Mon if I can place order for this 80" model ahead of time before the new arrivals come, I am not sure either Mar or Apr. I will find out by Mon. I will let you know.

• Lauren Gaylord
    Original Author
    4 years ago

That sounds like a plan. And a price too please? Appreciate it!

• PRO
    Luxvanity
    4 years ago

Hi Lauren,

Upon confirmation, I can't do back order because the lead time is too long. The manufacturer said 4/1 is an estimate for a restock date and may change to a few days later or before that date. The price has not been notified yet.

• Lauren Gaylord
    Original Author
    4 years ago

ok thanks for checking. I'll check in again on 4/1 ok?

• Lauren Gaylord
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Thaks for the update. I thought shipping was included? I'll be ready for it as soon as it is available.

• PRO
    Luxvanity
    4 years ago

Hi Lauren,

No, shipping was not included. If you look at the grey color, I included a $99 shipping cost as well.

• Lauren Gaylord
    Original Author
    4 years ago

ok. got it. can't keep it all straight Thank goodness for people like you!

• PRO
    Luxvanity
    4 years ago

Hi Lauren,

Please let me know if you have further questions...

Lauren Gaylord thanked Luxvanity
  • Lauren Gaylord
    Original Author
    4 years ago

are the pulls only in gold?

• PRO
    Luxvanity
    4 years ago

Hi Lauren,

Yes, for the dark blue color, the metal exterior hardware comes in gold finish.

• Lauren Gaylord
    Original Author
    4 years ago

bummer! no way they would change it?

• Lauren Gaylord
    Original Author
    4 years ago

hi

checking in on the cabinet. any word on the blue yet

• Lauren Gaylord
    Original Author
    4 years ago

do the sinks have overflow?

• PRO
    Luxvanity
    4 years ago

Hi Lauren,

The new ETA for this model will be 04/16.

Thank you,

Yanny

• Lauren Gaylord
    Original Author
    4 years ago

do the sinks have overflow?

• Lauren Gaylord
    Original Author
    4 years ago

can i put the order and info in now? so they can ship immediately?

• Lauren Gaylord
    Original Author
    4 years ago

OH DEAR. I decided to just order the dark grey and you are now sold out!!! are you getting any grey in again???

• PRO
    Luxvanity
    4 years ago

Hi Lauren,

Yes, the grey is also out of stock with ETA 04/15. I am sorry about that...

• Lauren Gaylord
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Hi Yanny. We are now wanting the grey. Is eta still the 15th??

• PRO
    Luxvanity
    4 years ago

Hi Lauren,

I sent an email to the manufacturer earlier for the latest stock. I will give you an update by Mon.

Thank you,

Yanny/Luxvanity

• Lauren Gaylord
    Original Author
    4 years ago

super and Happy EAster!!

• PRO
    Luxvanity
    4 years ago

Thank you Lauren...Happy Easter to you and your family!

• Lauren Gaylord
    Original Author
    4 years ago

TO YOU TOO!!

• PRO
    Luxvanity
    4 years ago

Hi Lauren,

I was told by the manufacturer just now that the item is in stock but low. There were many back orders were fulfilled and the next ETA will be 06/15. If you want to place order, please do so before item is out of stock again. Please find the link below:

Daria 80" Double Vanity in Dark Gray, White Carrera Marble Top, Square Sinks, No Mirrors

https://www.houzz.com/products/daria-80-double-vanity-dark-gray-white-carrara-marble-top-square-sinks-prvw-vr~144877163?lid=92552586

If you have further questions, please let me know.

Thank you,

Yanny/Luxvanity

• Lauren Gaylord
    Original Author
    4 years ago

I asked you if that is what i should do and you said not until it is in stock! How about the blue one that I've been waiting for since???? This makes me angry. I could have ordered something else. Look at this thread! And why is the manufacturer working on Easter Sunday?? I don't like the game. It does not feel good. Lets go back to the blue then that I've been requesting since? I have been very patient. Sorry, doesn't make any sense at all. The gray were available up until last week. So now they are all gone??

• PRO
    Luxvanity
    4 years ago

Hi Lauren,

I am sorry if I made you confused. Just to be clear, the gray one are available with low stock. Low stock can be quickly run out and if it is out of stock, the next ETA said 06/15. About the blue one, surprise... it is currently in stock! I don't know what to tell you, during this coronavirus, business is very volatile. I was told the next ETA for the blue one got postponed until Sept, and now back in stock. If you want to purchase the blue one please let me know

Daria 80" Double Bathroom Vanity in Dark Blue, White Carrara Marble Countertop, Undermount Square Sinks, No Mirror - Price $1799 + $99 shipping.

Yanny

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.