amberth

Before & After: A Dark and Drab Bathroom Gets A Drastic Makeover

Amberth
4 years ago

Amberth project managed the design, build and installation of this bathroom in Ashburnham Grove, London. The original family bathroom was a spacious yet un-inviting space due to the finishes, layout and overall functionality. We opted for a minimalistic style bathroom that was easy to clean and maintain. The old floor was removed and replaced with cement tiles to add depth and interest to the minimalistic design.

Ample storage space has been made by rearranging and redesigning the existing boiler unit. The fitted cabinetry has been made with alpine white Egger laminate and solid oak internal drawers for a sumptuous look. The big walk-in shower with recesses and glass doors gives the illusion of more space for an airy and light feel.

Image Credit: David Giles

Bathroom completed by: @User

Finishes: Alpine White Egger Laminate, @Bert & May Black Pencil Cement Tiles, Estatuario Marble Worktop, Microcement Splashback, Amberth Satin Lacquered White Cabinetry Fronts

Before Renovation

After Renovation

Comment (1)

• Sonia
    4 years ago

What an improvement. My pet hate is floor to ceiling tiling in a bathroom, and you've ripped it all out! Well done. Your design is simple yet very stylish.

Amberth thanked Sonia
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.