eimearfield

Inspiration for this space in kitchen

eimearfield
4 years ago

Hi all, I'm looking for some inspiration for this space in kitchen. My husband likes the idea of having two low comfy chairs and a small table for coffee/breakfast in the morning, like how I have set up in photo no.1. I like this idea and could add a few shelves above to fill out but then as you can see from photo no.2, this leads to a huge amount of unused space in the middle of the room! Anyone any ideas? Should we try a bar with bar stools instead to try and utilise the space better? I like the idea of a bar too but I need to be careful of kitchen door that it has enough space to open and that walkway to dining room and back door are clear. In the show house, the designer but a kitchen table and chairs here and the back room was a tv room but we are using back room as a big dining room with big table hence this weird space in kitchen to fill. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.