webuser_388531447

UPDATE : mid way through decluttering project 4.5 hrs so far.

HU-388531447
4 years ago

worked amazingly hard and made super progress, just need one more appointment and a few pieces of furniture to finish. Had to include a photo of an absolutely beautiful card we found, made by my clients grandson years ago, made the hard work all worth it when I saw the reaction - so has taken pride of place on the window sill until the room is finished before we frame it.

Comments (7)

• Ribena Drinker
    4 years ago

Looking good, I bet your client is pleased with it so far!

• Gillian
    4 years ago
    wow it's looking so much better. it's a great service you offer to those people who don't know where to start.
  • HU-388531447
    Original Author
    4 years ago
    Thank you for your comment- it's been such a pleasure working with such a lovely lady, it's hard work but the results are fabulous and once we source a few storage items, can't wait to dress the room and finally make it useable. Many hours of crafting fun to be had !
  • E D
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

That’s good to hear.

Maybe it‘s a good idea for you to post the ‘before’ pics again with the final ‘after’ ones.

• pjdklm
    4 years ago
    Wow- a big improvement!
  • pjdklm
    4 years ago
    Wow- a big improvement!
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.