lia88888

living room decorating tips

lia
5 years ago

hi all,

would love to pick you brain on completing my living room. this is what my living room look like right now.

i am adding a coffee table (white exterior powder blue interior) like this:

i wonder what is a good piece of furniture to put in the corner between the sofas. i thought about an end table of some sort, but it is likely going to be so low that it is blocked out of view by the sofas. i am thinking of getting a display shelf like this. The top of the shelf (black metal) is ~ 60 inch from the floor, about 2-3 inches tally than the cream floor lights shown here. is the shelf too short? should i pick something taller to create different visual heights? does this shelf fit the overall style of the living room? also, what do you think of the floor lights? do they belong here?

thx so much for your input!

Comments (6)

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.