houzzuk

Win a £500 Garden Trading Shopping Spree! CLOSED

HouzzUK
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

THE COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED

The clever people over at Garden Trading are launching a brand new, limited edition doormat later this year and they're now turning to you, Houzzers, to help them choose which design to go ahead with.

How to enter:

To enter, simply vote for your favourite doormat design and post a comment, telling us which doormat you voted for and why. You must also follow Garden Trading's Houzz profile. The competition closes at midnight, Sunday 13th May.

Prize:

One winner will be chosen at random and will win a £500 Houzz Shop voucher to spend on Garden Trading's amazing product selection, which includes everything from vases, storage solutions, lighting and outdoor furniture.

So let's get going and cast your vote for Cow Parsley, Mistletoe or Snowflake! The most voted for doormat will be made available for sale by Garden Trading by October 2018, unless unforeseeable circumstances prevent the sale of this design.

By entering this competition, you agree to our Ts and Cs.

Cow Parsley
Snowflake
Mistletoe

Comments (605)

• Lynfa Dawkes
    5 years ago

Cow parsley ...I’m sitting on my patio, beautiful clear blue sky , drinking coffee and looking over the river to the field where there’s a herd of pale brown cows munching grass at this very moment! Talk about fate

• Julia F
    5 years ago

Cow parsley as I wouldn't change my doormat at xmas

• johnny johnny
    5 years ago

Cow parsley: fresh delicate and looks good all year round.

• marion_gold
    5 years ago

Cow parsley for it's year round appeal.

• ittiolly
    5 years ago

love the cow parsley, ideal for country or urban homes.

• marion_gold
    5 years ago

Cow parsley for it's year round appeal.

• ittiolly
    5 years ago

love the cow parsley, ideal for country or urban homes.

• leila3781
    5 years ago
    I vote for cow parsley because I like the natural style allowing you to bring some of the countryside indoors. I also think it’s more versatile as it would look great all year round.
  • guest1
    5 years ago
    Cow parsley is a lovely, timeless design. The other two look a bit hackneyed.
  • Sharon Reid
    5 years ago
    Cow Parsley... the other two are too seasonal... they would look odd outside your front door in the summer months.
  • Amanda Cox
    5 years ago

Truly the romantic in me choosing the Mistletoe and also encourage us to change our doormats regularly to ring the changes and to keep things fresh.

• Laura Jay
    5 years ago

Love the cow parsley. Would get more use as not as seasonal as the 2 winter mats.

• Simon R
    5 years ago
    Gotta be the Cow Parsley! Snowflake is too wintry for now and Mistletoe would make me seem a bit of a sleaze!
  • Simon R
    5 years ago
    Gotta be the Cow Parsley! Snowflake is too wintry for now and Mistletoe would make me seem a bit of a sleaze!
  • Simon R
    5 years ago
  • Deborah M
    5 years ago

Cow parsley, or as it’s known in our house, spriggle!

• Gillian Smyth
    5 years ago
    Simple, effective and welcoming
  • Gillian Smyth
    5 years ago
    Simple, effective and welcoming
  • Morgan Cavendish
    5 years ago

Love the Cow Parsley - with its promise of country sunshine every time you cross the threshold !

• Maddy
    5 years ago
    The first doormat design of the cow parsley, stood out as it was more sophisticated and easier to use year round than the other two winter orientated designs. The snowflake although pretty would not be suitable for use in the warmer months and it was also not very original. The mistletoe although original may look a little out of place on a door step in summer. The colours are lovely on all three and very stylish otherwise.
  • James Carline
    5 years ago

Like the Cow Parsley the best, a test of Summer, the others would be brilliant for christmas time

• anothermichael
    5 years ago

The Cow Parsley, for being a more interesting design and for saying spring rather than winter

• lucie1044
    5 years ago
    I feel the doormat says a lot for those that live inside so in going to go with the mistletoe.
  • Vincent Walker
    5 years ago

Cow Parsley, it is a all year rounder unlike the others, and it looks really good

• Bee Wilson
    5 years ago

Cow Parsley because it's such an elegant print

• kfamis
    5 years ago

I vote for Cow Parsley because it is an attractive design and would probably make my guests comment

• Jean Morris
    5 years ago

cow parsley is a beautiful flower and a sturdy plant. It comes every year and brings fresh beauty everywhere

• maureen_moss9
    5 years ago

Cow Parsley as it reminds me of the countryside and my childhood, when I spent many happy summers picking this with other wild flowers for my mum and village shows (in those days everyone picked wild flowers for the house with no problems its a little different today many plants and flowers are protected.

• raellajames
    5 years ago

Cow Parsley, with its tiny white blooms have always been decorative along the verges of our country lanes. The other two doormats are seasonal.

• A B
    5 years ago

cow parsley is the best design. But I do enjoy temporarily replacing things at Christmas time to feel festive so would probably get 2!

• Julie Thomas
    5 years ago

Cow parsley is a lovely design and perfect for the spring and summer season

• Julie Thomas
    5 years ago

Cow parsley is a lovely design and perfect for the spring and summer season

• kwia40
    5 years ago

Cow parsley is the definite stand-out for me. The design is a little more intricate and thus interesting to stop look at. I also love the fact that it's off centre.

• Petra Beck
    5 years ago

The Cow Parsley - it is a lovely design representing the country side and summer

• francesca_depledge
    5 years ago

Cow parsley - all year round use. Very pretty!

• Julie Le Page
    5 years ago

Cow parsley can be used all year round, others Christmas themes so would on,y really use at christmas

• Rose Gosling
    5 years ago

Cow parsley is just gorgeous!

• Elle Wan
    5 years ago
    Cow parsley. Stylish and will stand the test of time.
  • Julie
    5 years ago
    cow parsley for me, reminds me of kent country side
  • Julie
    5 years ago
  • Julie
    5 years ago
  • Vicki M
    5 years ago
    Cow parsley design is perfect all year round!
  • Vicki M
    5 years ago
    Cow parsley design is perfect all year round!
  • Tony Martin
    5 years ago

cow parsley - an all year round matt

• Tony Martin
    5 years ago

cow parsley - an all year round matt for the greeting of folk

• Seilfemit
    5 years ago

Cow parsley is my favourite, the other two designs are nice but could only really be used in winter

• Jennifer Atkinson
    5 years ago

cow parsley an all year round matt

• Seilfemit
    5 years ago

Cow parsley is my favourite, the other two designs are nice but could only really be used in winter

• PRO
    Garden Trading
    5 years ago

Thank you to everyone who took the time to vote and comment on our Doormat Competition. The competition has now ended and we are delighted to announce that the winning design is 'Cow Parsley'.

The winner of the competition has been selected at random and will be contacted by Houzz imminently to redeem their £500 Garden Trading Shopping Spree Voucher.

We look forward to launching this limited edition Cow Parsley Doormat in October, later this year.

• Barbara Jane Shaw
    5 years ago

I voted for he snowflake as I like to go decoration crazy at Christmas, so a special doormat to welcome people would be great!

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.