jshar2004

What combination of vanity and quartz top do you recommend?

jshar2004
6 years ago

Hi guys,

I'm losing my mind choosing the material for a MB remodel. Please help me out. I have two questions:

1. which quartz/vanity combination works best with the carrara porcelain tiles?

2. For the shower floor, the only mosaic tiles that I can find that really match the porcelain are made of marble. I'd rather go all porcelain for maintenance reasons. It's a small 9x5 bathroom so I wanted to keep everything the same color. Is there any alternative mosaic hexagon colors I should look into that doesn't have a contrast?

The floors and walls will be porcelain that looks like carrara marble (all matte finish). See pic:

I haven't purchased the vanity yet, but the choices are white, gray, or light gray. See pic of the color choices:

For the countertop, I am getting a really good deal on some caeserstone/silestone. The choices are as follows:

Caeserstone-Georgian Bluffs:

http://www.caesarstone.com.au/colour/6134-georgian-bluffs

Don't know the names of other two (they have a layer of dust on them):

My favorite is white cabinet + the gray top. But I fear it will be on the darker side. Can I please get some input?

Thanks for all the help!

Comments (7)

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.