Zenith worktop. Pros and cons

Elaine Pearson
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Any thoughts on this ?

Comments (4)

• Julie R
    6 years ago

We were thinking of going for zenith worktops but the negative reviews seemed to outweigh the positive ones - I would be interested to hear anyone's else views or personal experience though as we still really like the look and feel of it. The main issues I read about were from kitchen fitters with regards to getting good joins and difficulties in cutting it (getting a good finish on the edges, and cutting out for sinks).

• PRO
    SUN STUDIO.London - Glassworks and Prints
    6 years ago

Well, we can actually print the zenith pattern on a glass worktop using our UV printer so it will look like 1:1. This way you can eliminate all of the zenith disadvantages.

Btw: we can print any pattern on that worktop, whatever theme or texture you need :).

• Daisy England
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

There are a couple of ranges called Zenith. One of them is 12mm high. Do you mean this one?

A new thin range worktop that is just about to flood the market is Infiniti by Formica. Perhaps Google this and see if you like any of this range. It is alleged to not show fingerprints. We have not received our sample top yet from Formica as it is so new but saw them at the KBB show and were impressed.

• HU-966677414
    3 months ago

i have got aI have got a zenith worktop anand no not hap happy with the way it discolours in a couple of years it looks licke its going yellow

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.