geneagirl

Shower door to coordinate with Delata champagne bronze fixtures

geneagirl
6 years ago

I've purchased Delta Trinsic faucet & shower fixtures, but I'm stuck on finding a frameless sliding shower door. Any suggestions?

Comments (29)

• PRO
    Sabrina Alfin Interiors
    6 years ago

Go to a vendor that specializes in custom frameless glass shower doors. They will have a range of hardware finishes that will --if not exactly match--coordinate with the faucets you've chosen. Bring a finish sample with you so you can show them.

• Jen Sloan
    5 years ago

Geneagirl, I am in the same boat...what did you end up doing for the door?

• Phyllis W
    3 years ago

Hi! Did you ever find a shower door to match??

• megann17
    3 years ago

I am looking too! Wondering if the Kohler Brushed Bronze is a match...

• Jason Martin
    3 years ago

bump! Wonder if anyone found anything here that is a good match for the delta. Custom doors seem to cost a lot more than off-the-shelf options.

• lmsuch
    3 years ago

in same boat! would love to know

• Jason Martin
    3 years ago

So I went to a local custom shower place. They use hardware from this company: http://www.crlaurence.com/

I think the matching color was brushed bronze. But it matched exactly, they had a book with little metal samples. I assume you could buy the hardware yourself if you were so inclined but I'm just paying the local company to do the whole install.

• Nicole Livingston
    3 years ago

Same situation. Looking for a match for the Delta Champagne Bronze...we need a door that fits with a tub/shower

• Jason Martin
    3 years ago

I think your only option is going to be to go custom. Nothing off the shelf is going to match. OR, you could find an off the shelf door that fits and which uses hardware from the CR Lawrence catalog (many do) and then buy the CR Lawrence parts in brushed bronze to replace them. There might be another company like CRL but all of the custom shower shops I've talked to use them. Here's a photo showing the color match. It isn't perfect but it's really close.

• Jason Martin
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

you could also use the spraypaint method. I bought some rustoleum paint in "satin bronze" in their metallic series that matches very well too. I used it to paint some accents and other things in the bathroom. I don't know how well it will hold up to heavy use and/or water but it's another option. If you do use spraypaint make sure you sand the original really well so it will bond better. I haven't had any issues with mine flaking or peeling on some towel hooks or light fixtures I painted.

• Misty720 M
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

@Tull Brothers Inc would you know if there is a distributor in MA? Thanks in advance

And would love to see the finished product in your home.

• PRO
    Tull Brothers Inc
    3 years ago

Hanover Glass

Address: 35 Corporate Park Dr

Pembroke, MA 02359

Phone: (781)829-4242

E-mail: info@hanoverglass.com

Perhaps this one will help.

• kitchenrermodel
    2 years ago

We are using Champagne bronze in our bath remodel. I have limited space for towels so was considering a combo towel bar/ handle for the shower door. I am concerned about discoloration from wet towels on a brass finish/ brushed bronze and was thinking of going with acrylic. These are also sold by CR Laurence company. Opinions on acrylic would be appreciated.

• Eb Haring
    last year

Help! I need a rain showerhead 16" or larger to complement my Delta Champagne Bronze hardware. Anyone have any luck? The Delta ones are smaller and very pricey.

• anne tully
    last year

Also look for shower doors. thinki thinking of going to black

• KATHLEEN WILSON
    last year

I did saloon doors with CR

Lawrence brushed bronze. Matched perfectly .

• Kelsey McDermott
    last year

Hi there ! what brand or taps did you go with for rhe champagne bronze? so far we have delta taps, moen shower head and trying to find the door hardware as well which this looks promising

• KATHLEEN WILSON
    last year

Delta faucet, shower head, in champagne bronze, etc. C.R.Lawrence has the shower door hardware that matches. They just added the roller doors that I originally wanted but didn't have until a couple weeks ago.

• Kelsey McDermott
    last year

@KATHLEEN WILSON Ok awesome thanks for the help much appreciated. this is my colors so far. delta showe faucet & moen taps to get the right tone of metals. I will have to order the brushed bronze in as the local glass dealer omly brought in yellow gold hardware- which was not what i wanted. never again doing champagne bronze didnt realize the difficulty it would be

• KATHLEEN WILSON
    last year

I think because it is just gaining popularity as CRLawrence just released the shower doors in the brushed bronze. I had the same difficulties but love the end result. I did all the matching

towel bars, etc.

• PRO
    Susan Sutter Interiors
    last year

Looking for medicine cabinets that also match the Delta champagne bronze finish? Any options out there?

• KATHLEEN WILSON
    last year

I haven't been able to find yet. If you find let me know please.

• Kelsey McDermott
    last year

@Susan Sutter Interiors @KATHLEEN WILSON if its handles youre looking for richelieu has great selections that matches perfect. disregard if this isnt in response to the comment asked

• Carol Martin
    last year

My shower door installer uses CR Lawrence, but told me their closes match, doesn't match the Delta Champagne Bronze. He went further to say that the handle and hinges from CRL do not look like they have the same finish, despite they are listed as the same color. Has anyone found anything that works better than the suggestions above? The Richelieu does not appear to have the hinges in the correct color.

• KATHLEEN WILSON
    last year

As you can see in my photos above ; CR Lawrence shower door hinges and handles match perfectly with the Delta Champagne Bronze. Your installer is wrong.

• fleurnoir
    6 months ago

Kohler Levity Anodized Brushed Bronze shower door matches very well too. I went to the Kohler store nearby and found that it matched and had it installed. Good luck!

• J Hen
    5 months ago
    last modified: 5 months ago

I bought the Kohler Levity Anodized Brushed Bronze door based on fleurnoir's comment and its a great match! See photo - the stick piece is part of the shower door's hardware.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.