nlmackay

BM Pelican Gray -- PURPLE?!? BLUE?!?! Anyone use this color?

nlmackay
6 years ago

We had painters at our house Friday and they did a single coat of BM Pelican Gray on my bedroom walls. Its over our original greige. It looks sometimes purple, sometimes blue, sometimes a tad gray. They are coming back tomorrow to do a second coat. I picked Pelican Gray to complement the Gray Tint going in the master bath. They are painting that tomorrow, too. Now I'm worried that color could turn purple!!! I am SO torn....do I have them continue hoping that the Pelican Gray looks better with the 2nd coat. Do I change the color completely?

We painted the main part of the house Collingwood and I LOOOOOVE it! I would normally pick something like Classic Gray for the master bedroom but my husband prefers "color". I don't know what to do. Anyone use Pelican Gray in their home?

Comments (25)

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.