marciahansenff

Marcia

marciahansenff
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Hi. Is your product suitable for exterior brick porch and steps?
Is your product slippery on horizontal surfaces?
Does it dry shiny or flat or semi?
Once dry, is there any toxicity to pet paws?
Than you

LastiSeal Brick & Concrete Sealer - 1-gal | Penetrates | Hardens | Waterproofs · More Info

Comments (2)

• PRO
    RadonSeal
    6 years ago

LastiSeal is for indoor and outdoor use. It does not create a slippery surface and this particular version of LastiSeal dries FLAT. LastiSeal SATIN leave a low-gloss finish. Both varieties of LastiSeal are non-toxic to plants or animals.

• PRO
    RadonSeal
    6 years ago

LastiSeal® can be used for sealing porous concrete, brick, and masonry, both indoor and outdoor. / LastiSeal® is not slippery when applied to a sufficiently porous surface. / This is the flat version of LastiSeal®. / LastiSeal® is an environment-friendly product, non-toxic, nonflammable, and non-hazardous. Ultra low VOCs with no noxious odors. Not harmful to pets, or aquatic life when cured/dry.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.