jmakos

How has Zuri held up to pool chemicals?

jmakos
6 years ago
This is truly a beautiful deck. It looks like these photos were taken back in 2012 so I'm curious to know how Zuri has weathered over the years especially with pool water all over it. Any experience you have or feedback from the customer on wear and tear would be helpful. Thanks in advance!
Zuri Deck · More Info

Comment (1)

• PRO
    Modern Yankee Builders
    6 years ago

We just re-decked this client's front porch last month with the exact same product/color. I was asked the same question by my lumber yard's delivery driver. My answer was to hand him a brand new piece of Zuri (one of my cut-off's) and I told him to go out back and put it on the deck we installed in 2012. His jaw was on the ground when he came back. You can't tell that I didn't just complete that deck at the same time as the brand new front porch. And that deck is in full sun...south side and there isn't a tree anywhere near it. It's amazing.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.