lmcideas

This is such a lovely serene room. Did you purchase the dividers separately or were they special laser cut?

Linda.Linda2
11 years ago
It is such a great idea for my space to have the sense of privacy yet be open to the rest of the rooms.
Living Room · More Info

Comments (7)

• ts102hz
    10 years ago
    They are beautiful
  • Teri P
    10 years ago
    How much would it be to get these exact screens? I would need 2 of them.
  • User
    10 years ago
    Wow this screen creates such a high end look. Very beautiful, yet open.
  • PRO
    ijaan
    9 years ago
    The screen idea is great and I would like to buy some of them
  • mathewthompson
    9 years ago
    The pattern is called " plumage" it is supplied by plumepanels.com based in Melbourne Australia.
  • PRO
    Wrought Iron Designs
    9 years ago
    You might also look into Wrought Iron Designs for a source of those dividers. Wrought Iron Designs specializes in working with end customers to design and provide custom grilles. As an online company, WID can sell to anyone in the U.S. the product ships directly from the manufacturer to the client. No middleman, and no extra fee for custom artwork. Here's the link: http://wroughtiron-designs.com/
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.