evetuc

what's the best position for 12x24 in a small bath? vertical/horizontal?

evetuc
11 years ago
I have 5x8 bathroom w/same set up as this one. I don't want the bath to look smaller. Would my bath look smaller if I also used 12x24 on the outside bathroom walls? thank you...
Small Space Bathroom · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    Toronto Interior Design Group
    11 years ago
    Hello, we used 12x24 tiles all over in this bathroom - they completely covered the floors & walls and actually made the space appear larger. Hope this helps!
  • ladyrolx12
    11 years ago
    Where can i order the glass from for the cabinets in the wall. I have cabinets like that now with wooden doors but I would like to change and have glass. Please advise. Thank you in advance
  • evetuc
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    thank you Toronto!
  • hurri
    10 years ago
    how large is this vanity..is there a rule of thumb for space between toilet and vanity
  • PRO
    Lisa Fox, Realtor with Coldwell Banker
    10 years ago
    The code for that in my area is 15 inches from center of the toilet on each side. So you need a 30" space between the tub and vanity to fit your toilet.
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.