springholton

Cantilevered staircase

springholton
8 years ago

Any idea how to light our hall and stairs?

Comments (7)

• tamp75
    8 years ago
    Can you give some more information please?
  • tamp75
    8 years ago
    Do you have any further info or photos?
  • springholton
    Original Author
    8 years ago

I'll take some!

• PRO
    User
    8 years ago

Can you put in a Light Tunnel / Sun Tunnel from the loft downwards if there is no natural light...................they're actually very reasonable and can transform the look.

• springholton
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Yes, we have three 1m skylights above, so there is plenty of natural light.

• PRO
    User
    8 years ago

Will definitely need pics and a better description of what you're trying to achieve if it's not light that you're concerned about. Do you mean lighting?

• PRO
    Solatube UK
    8 years ago

If you're looking brighten up your hallway/stairs area, Solatube Daylighting Systems are world's leading tubular daylighting system and are in-fact the concept originators of the system generically now know as "light pipes" and "light tubes".

Dark hallways and staircases are not uncommon, we'd be happy to help and talk to you about coming up with a potential solution.

Take a look at our profile, or better yet our website www.solatube.co.uk

Daniel at Solatube UK

Staircase · More Info

Brightening up the staircase · More Info

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.