samjirwin78

Honest opinion please naff or nice?

sam irwin
8 years ago
Having a bit of a pineapple moment. Plan on buying this lamp second hand and changing the shade. Am I taking my pineapple obsession too far? HELP

Comments (5)

• minnie101
    8 years ago

How many other pineapples do you have?! I think it would look nice with a change of shade. Perhaps spray the base in a matt black for something different

• Jonathan
    8 years ago
    I like it too
  • sam irwin
    Original Author
    8 years ago
    Hi Minnie I have two white ceramic ones. Really like the idea of spray painting it
  • Trisha Goodwin
    8 years ago

Pineapples seem to be a fashion thing at the moment in interior design, looking back to the eighties. With a different lampshade, plainer and perhaps cylindrical, it would be lovely. I wouldn't honestly do a lot more pineapples though, one is fun, several become a natty collection that starts to look a bit off kilter!

• stefan slater
    8 years ago

Nice if you got a new shade and sprayed it with paint

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.