egreevy

Is my kitchen design working?

Edel

Hi again! Got some great advice on my other house renovation topics so thought I'd put the heart of the home up here ;)

I've been working with a kitchen company to design my kitchen and I feel like it's coming close to finalised, but since I'm going to be living with this for a long time, I'm feeling little nervous about signing off.

Functionality as ever comes first and the kitchen company are great at making sure I have enough storage etc.. so I'm happy on that front. I'd love feedback on

• the kitchen design itself
  • given choice of colours, materials etc, is it going to come together?
  • I love the patterny hex floor tile but will it look a lil fussy and should I just go for a rectangular plain one?
  • I'm confused about the flooring - I love both the grey smoky look and the white washed oak. This will most likely span most of our downstairs so it's got to be right!

Appreciate your help. Thanks a mill