egreevy

Is my kitchen design working?

Edel
8 years ago

Hi again! Got some great advice on my other house renovation topics so thought I'd put the heart of the home up here ;)

I've been working with a kitchen company to design my kitchen and I feel like it's coming close to finalised, but since I'm going to be living with this for a long time, I'm feeling little nervous about signing off.

Functionality as ever comes first and the kitchen company are great at making sure I have enough storage etc.. so I'm happy on that front. I'd love feedback on

• the kitchen design itself
  • given choice of colours, materials etc, is it going to come together?
  • I love the patterny hex floor tile but will it look a lil fussy and should I just go for a rectangular plain one?
  • I'm confused about the flooring - I love both the grey smoky look and the white washed oak. This will most likely span most of our downstairs so it's got to be right!

Appreciate your help. Thanks a mill

Comments (32)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.