marina_griffin1

spice rack/ wall plugs

marina_griffin1
9 years ago
1. I have a narrow marble counter along one side of my stove, like photo, Where can I purchase that spice rack?
2. Can new outlets like the ones pictured be easily converted to include 2 USB ports? Thanks!
Modern Kitchens · More Info

Comments (2)

• PRO
    The Vaughan Group
    9 years ago

The spice rack was a wedding present to the homeowners and they didn't know where it was purchased.

As for adding a duel USB/plug outlet it can be done, but I would recommend contacting a licensed electrician to install it since it is in the kitchen and certain plugs must be GFIC protected.

• marina_griffin1
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks for your prompt reply! First time using the Houzz site and am very excited about future assistance with my new home. Just moved in 1-yr ago, and already did a soft remodel of kitchen and redid entire interior paint and exterior fencing. Need pool area landscaped and patio work next!

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.