randy_bruns

Para Paint BB35

Randy Bruns
9 years ago
Thanks for the quick response! We cannot find that color when talking with the Para Paint representative. Is there a name other than BB35?
Gray Built-in Bookcase in Home Office · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Classy Glam Living
    9 years ago
    So sorry about that... I don't think that was a custom blend we did. Let me dig out the paint chips, and I'll confirm with you on the paint colour.
  • PRO
    Classy Glam Living
    9 years ago
    Hi Randy, I took the code off of the front of the card, BB35. But I think Para goes by the code at the back of the card, which is P5222-44 (name is Double Click, Right). On my phone, the colour from http://www.myperfectcolor.com/en/color/310105_Para-Paints-P5222-44-Double-Click-Right is the closest to the real colour. Hope that helps!
  • Randy Bruns
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Thanks soooo much for finding that! And I'm sorry to have put you to work. :) I love what you did with these cabinets!
  • PRO
    Classy Glam Living
    9 years ago
    No worries! Glad to be of help =) and glad you told me about not being able to find it at Para, or I would never have known about their coding system! Good luck on your project!
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.